CEREMONIES BY SANDY WEDDING PACKAGES
Simple Wedding: Personalized Ceremony
Includes simple planning, assistance Personalizing your ceremony, and wording suggestions for Vows, Promises, Readings, and Special Ceremonies (Unity Ceremony , handfasting, rose gift to mothers, etc.)
Custom Wedding: Personalized, Custom Ceremony
Includes full-service planning of a Personalized, Custom written ceremony, and
wording suggestions for every part of your ceremony,
Rehearsal Services Included
Simple, Standard Wedding
A simple ceremony that includes standard wording and the option to write your own vows
Courthouse Style Ceremonies at the Gazebo
A Justice of the Peace style ceremony at a gazebo near my office (upon availabililty).
*Please note: Due to unforseen life circumstances, I am booking a limited number of dates in 2017 & 2018 (2-4 per month) and can only perform courthouse style ceremonies. I appreciate your consideration and I am always honored to serve you anyway I can - Sandy
Your love story is what matters to me. I want to help you identify what is meaningful to you, so I can assist you in creating an experience that reflects you as a couple and your unique journey. This process should be as stress-free and simple for you as possible. I provide example wording and suggestions for vows, readings, and special ceremonies or help you prepare your own words.
Additional Information & Fees:
- All planning and consultations are available online, by phone, video chat, email or in person.
- Non-religious, spiritual, or traditional ceremonies are available in each package.
- All packages include the signing and mailing of your marriage license the same day as the ceremony.
- Travel fees apply to areas outside of the Greater Cincinnati Area.
- A $50 - $75 rehearsal fee applies when added to simple ceremonies or elopement packages.
- A $50 deposit is required to hold (guarantee my availability) on your date / time (See Complete Terms)
- Premarital coaching sessions available (Making Marriage Work)